Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ebay Shopping

If you are or ever have been an eBay shopper, like me, you know how anxious you can get when that auction nears the end and you end up being outbid in the last few minutes ..... so frustrating. Well, if you've never heard of Auction Sniper, you need to check it out - my father-in-law actually introduced me to it over a year ago and I signed up. When you join, you get free introductory try-it-out "snipes", no cost and no strings. Actually, I'm posting this today because I just won an auction this afternoon that I sniped. How it works: Find a product you really want on eBay, copy the item number, determine what the most you will pay for the item will be, then simply enter that information at Auction Sniper, after logging in, of course. Their server will snipe eBay just a few seconds before the auction ends, so you can rest easy. Sure, it's not guaranteed, but as far as my experience goes, the only time you won't win the auction is if you're outbid. I have won every auction that I have sniped. Check it out here or the links above and get your free try-it-out snipes - no catch - then get shopping and winning on eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment