Friday, September 18, 2009

Eco-Friendly Sandwich and Snack Bags

My kids snack - A LOT. I am finally free from diapers, but I still cannot carry a small purse because I'm always loaded down with snacks! I cannot even begin to guess how many plastic baggies we contribute to the local landfill per week, and not that my oldest is in preschool and having to bring a snack daily it's even more.

I recently came across this product called snackTaxi, which is simply a cotton pouch lined with a nylon material to hold sandwiched and snack. It comes in sandwich size and snack size and can be wiped clean or put in the dishwasher or washing machine. Most importantly, they are free of heavy metals and pthalates. They come in several different designs - check them out at snackTaxi and see them in action at Daily Grommet.

No comments:

Post a Comment