Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ever wonder what the heck the "Disney Vault" is?

Well, let me start off by saying that it's not a vault at all - it's a process - and it will be re-releasing Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on October 6, 2009 (Blu-ray & DVD Two-Disc Combo) and on November 29, 2009 for the DVD by itself.

Want to read more fascinating facts about the Disney Vault?  Read my article, "Snow White DVD Is Out Of The Disney Vault..." , then go to Amazon - through my site (please), if you wish to support my efforts :-) - and pre-order your copy now before it's too late!




By the way, in addition to Snow White, I just added pretty much every Barbie movie there is to my Amazon aStore (at right) as they are all so enjoyable.  If you haven't yet had the pleasure of watching any of the Barbie films, I highly recommend starting with Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper - the music is the best!  My girls can't get enough of Barbie movies - and Barbie as the Three Musketeers, the latest release, can be pre-ordered - it will be available on September 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment