Sunday, September 13, 2009

Parenting Help - Virtual Parenting - Cool Gift

I just happened to be browsing what's new at one of my favorite online shopping sites, Spoon Sisters, and saw this hilarious Control A Kid - Remote Control and had to post about it.  When you've exhausted all other options to control your little angel, reach for this remote control  - virtual parenting at the touch of a button.  Parenting help the way we wish it was - buttons include be quiet, stop, no, do homework, eat greens, say please and more.

While you're there, check out the "Mute Button Pacifier Holder" - my little one has a pacifier that says "mute button" right on it and I think it's very appropriate.  While I'm on the subject, I must say - to anyone who's interested - that at three months shy of her 3rd birthday, my youngest finally (almost completely) gave up her pacifier.  She only uses it now to sleep, nap, or when in the car and never asks for it otherwise.  She told me the other day that she's ready to give her "fipis" (that's what we call them) to other babies who don't have their own - how cute!  We decided we'll give them to the Switch Witch along with her candy on Halloween night and then she'll get an extra special gift in exchange the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment