Sunday, September 6, 2009

What I want now ... for my kids

Yesterday I finished my holiday shopping.  I know - WHAT??  We have two roof leaks in my living room and it's going to take some bucks to fix so I was budgeting and decided to avoid the holiday craziness and stress and just get it all now so I know what my budget looks like for the rest of the year and I can figure out how I'm going to pay for this dang roof repair!  Get on with it, you say?

We are traveling across country for Christmas this year and I came across these LeapFrog toys that stood out to me as having great potential as travel toys for my girls. 

They are the LeapFrog Scribble & Write, where the child traces the lights to get practice drawing simple shapes and pictures, then graduates to learning upper- and lowercase letters with step-by-step guidance...

...and the LeapFrog Text & Learn, which lets little learners play in a grown-up way! Children can exchange text messages with their puppy pal Scout and more in the pretend browser mode. Other learning modes offer practice with letter matching, shape identification and QWERTY keyboard navigation through silly animations and sound effects.

You can check these out in my Amazon store, at right, or check out my new page on LeapFrog Toys for Kids and LeapFrog Toys for Babies & Toddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment