Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wide Calves?

I have never been able to wear knee-high boots, due to my calves being wide - and, well, I grew up in South Florida where the need for high boots was just not there.  Those of you who know me know that I LOVE shoes, and not having ever been able to wear stylish high boots always bothered me.

I thought I'd post this for anyone else who has a similar problem.  I discovered this site, widewidths.com, a couple of years ago and was elated.  I immediately searched their site and found a great selection of stylish boots for wide calves.  I ordered right away even though it was off-season.  They arrived and they fit great, so on the closet shoe shelf they went, waiting for the right day...

Then I got pregnant with #2.  Unlike with my first pregnancy, this time my feet grew almost an entire size!  Needless to say, I never got a chance to wear the boots :-(  Now I'm back in Florida and never put anything on my feet other than flip flops - even in the dead of winter -so it may be a while before I order my next pair of boots, but I know I will eventually - I just can't resist.  Hopefully this info will help someone else in need - of wide calf boots, that is!  Many of widewidth's boots and more are available at Amazon - I featured many of them in my latest hub article, Wide Calf Boots.

To see the great selection at Amazon, click here:  wide width boots

No comments:

Post a Comment