Monday, November 9, 2009

Yay! Boots for Wide Calves - Wide Width Boots

The ONE thing my 150+ pair shoe "collection" has always lacked is knee-high boots.  Having grown up in South Florida there really wasn't much opportunity to wear boots, but the real reason why I didn't is that I have always had wide calves. They used to be "athletic", now they're just "big" - but that's a whole other story!

Enter widewidths.com!  I never knew, until a few years ago when I discovered Wide Widths, that anyone made wide calf boots specifically for those of us with big / wide calves.  I was so excited that I bought a pair right away and I look forward to getting more!  Click the link below and check out the incredible product selection - it's the largest on the internet for anybody searching for wide or extra wide calf boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment