Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Get Your Finances Back on Track in 2010

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm trying to organize my life and this week was office purge week. I spent nearly 12 hours the other day going through all of my files in my wide two-drawer file cabinet because it was so full that I couldn't fit anything else in it! I ended up with a stack about 8" high to shred and a stack about 14" high to toss! What a great feeling it was to free myself of all that unnecessary clutter. Even though it was hidden in a drawer, it still felt like clutter to me.

What started me on this journey was the new book by one of my favorite "financial/budgeting book" authors, David Bach. Some of you may know his most popular book from a few years ago, Smart Women Finish Rich.  His new book is called Start Over, Finish Rich - 10 Steps to Get You Back On Track in 2010.  It's a quick read and has a wealth of helpful information to help you organize your financial life.  Check it out at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment