Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Online Diet Plan - Nutrisystem, My Weight Loss Plan

Happy New Year! It's been a while since I posted, I hope no one missed me too much. I was on vacation for the last half of December and have been working on getting my life organized since I returned. One thing I decided at the end of the year that I was ready to do was lose weight. I've been 40 pounds overweight for the past year and I don't like it one bit, not to mention that the potential for recurrence of breast cancer increases when one is overweight.

Since I don't really like to cook, nor did I think I could stand having to count points for everything I ate, I decided I needed something regimented - just give me what I need to eat to lose weight and I'll do it. So I chose Nutrisystem, despite the comments I had heard about how horrible the food is. I am now on day 11 and I've lost 4 pounds so far - not bad. The food is definitely not the greatest, but it's tolerable for someone like me that does not have a gourmet food palate anyway.

Thinking that it would keep me on point and more accountable, I decided to document my progress daily and describe the food; perhaps it would help others make menu selections if they want to try this diet delivery plan, too. I'm writing it up at Hubpages, here's the link to the first Hub and from that one you'll find the link to the subsequent ones as well. Follow along with me - and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment