Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ingenious Mom - Child Bag!

I think this bag is sheer genious!  Use it to tote whatever needs toting and walk safely with your child - you see, the bag has a handle attached low on one side, so while mom holds her handle, child can hold the lower handle!  I don't know about you, but my kids always want to help carry things for me, but often my bags are too heavy or too big for them.  This bag not only allows them to help, but you can feel secure walking down the sidewalk or anywhere with your child holding on to the bag.  Of course, this is not a substitute for paying attention to your child to make sure he or she is safe wherever you go!  Oh, here's the link to check it out and purchase, from one of my favorite cool stuff sites, Spoon Sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment