Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stop Your Credit Debt Woes

If credit debt has you stressed out and you feel like there's no end to being in debt, you need to read this book.  Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover changed my life!  I thought it would take over 10 years to get out of debt, and that was only if we could go those 10 years without ever using our credit cards again - yeah right!  I am usually a slow reader, but this book was read by me in 2 days and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Dave Ramsey has a plan for getting out of debt that makes you want to get started immediately - it allows you to see the light at the end of the tunnel!  The light at the end of my tunnel is about 28 months away - at that point I will be debt free except for the mortgage.  If you're looking for an answer, for a way to get rid of credit debt, or any debt you have and build a nest egg, save for college for your kids, save for retirement and live happy, you should give this book a chance.  If you want to read more details about how his plan works, click here.

If you want jump in and order the book now, click on it's picture below.  I'd love to hear some feedback from anyone who reads or read this book - I'm a huge fan!
The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment