Saturday, April 17, 2010

Earth Friendly Floor Cleaning - Awesome Steam Mop!

Euro-Pro Shark S3501 Deluxe Steam Pocket MopIn honor of Earth Day 2010, I thought I'd feature - and highly recommend - the Shark Steam Pocket Mop. It's earth-friendly, as it doesn't use any chemicals at all. All you need is water to get your floors clean and sanitized!

I've been in search of a way to clean my tile floors for a while and I've thrown away a lot of money on different mops, from the regular stringy type, to the sponge type and even the Swiffer Wet-Jet - hated them all! I'd seen the infomercials and presentations on QVC of the Shark steam mops and I always thought it looked like a great idea, but I was skeptical. Recently, tired of not having something I'm happy with, I set out to ask around and the majority of answers I got were in favor of the Shark Steam Pocket mop, so I purchased it.

What do I think of it? I love it! Not only do I not need to spend my money on floor cleaners anymore, but I feel good about not exposing my family any more than necessary to chemicals. I have a pretty large downstairs area and one tank full of water was all I needed. The mop head is double sided, just flip it over when one side gets dirty. The mop also maneuvers so easily, it's really a joy to use. When I use this mop to clean my floors, I truly feel a great sense of accomplishment and I know my floor is clean enough for my kids to eat off of it, 5-second rule and all!  So if you're looking for better way to clean your hard surfaces, save money and be friendly to mother earth - look no further!  Click on the picture above to learn more or order one for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment