Saturday, May 15, 2010

Very Cool Jewelry Holder

I just love finding new shopping websites!  I recently found this one, thanks to Real Simple magazine:  Nova68  This site has all kinds of cool gift items and stuff for the home, from bathroom products to wall decor and more.  One of the products that caught my eye was this porcelain "Milk Crown Jewelry Tray."  It comes in white, black, gold, and silver, as well as in 2 sizes, 4" or 6" across.  I love how it looks like a crown, although to others it may look more like a frozen splash of milk.  I also love how it can securely and separately hold rings on the "prongs" and there's plenty of room in the center for earrings and more.  It's modern and fun and would make a great, unique gift to yourself or someone else!  To check out this jewelry tray, click here.  Be sure to check out the whole site for more great finds!

2 comments:

  1. I follow your blog for several days. I must say that it is very informative. It is added to my list of favorites and I’ll make sure I follow regularly. Thank you for input. Also, I love your style and how you have organized your content.

    ReplyDelete