Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mini Lunch "Love" Notes for the Kiddos...

Mini Lunch NotesMy oldest just started kindergarten and I'm so thrilled for her (and me!).  I have been making her lunch most days and I love to include what she calls a "love note" - just a simple ('cause her reading ability is very limited still - she's only 5)  "I [heart] U" or Have a great day!" or something similar.  Anyway, you get the point, right?  Well, I just found these adorable Mini Lunch Notes that are pre-printed with very cute designs and sayings like "Hey there", "Eat healthy", "Have fun", "Don't forget", and more.  They come in this really cool trifold case that rolls up and snaps closed.  There's 105 colorful love notes in the case.  Check it out for you little one's lunch box!

No comments:

Post a Comment