Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea for Friend, Mom, Sister, Aunt...Her!

I don't know about everyone else, but if I don't have a notepad within reach when I'm at my desk or even in the car when inspiration strikes (or my memory kicks in!), then I'm in trouble.  Even with the advent of technology to keep track of appointments and to-do and the like, I still like to write myself reminders and things to do on a piece of paper; it's so easy to just fold it up and stick it in my pocket for easy reference while out.  I wouldn't just give any notepad as a gift to someone, but these Tower of Notes from Spoon Sisters (one of my most favorite go-to websites for gift ideas) are beautiful and ready to gift-give!  I would love to receive on of these (Mom, if you're reading this, that's your hint!)  There's also a Sister Tower of Note Pads that say "Simple", "Incredible", and "Sister" - notice the first letters spell out S-I-S?!

No comments:

Post a Comment