Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great Gift Ideas for Anyone on Your List

If you haven't already heard of The Spoon Sisters, then it's about time you check out this website.  Even if you are familiar with this website, go back and check out what's new!  I actually completed my Christmas and Hanukkah gift shopping there just last night.  My family decided this year to exchange gifts amongst the adults, but limit the spending to $10 per person. 

Guess what?  The Spoon Sisters site actually has a category of items that are $10 or less with lots and lots of great stuff!  I like to get gifts for family members that are things that they (most people) wouldn't buy for themselves - fun things.  For instance, for my dad who adores his little Yorkie, "George", I got him a book titled "Test Your Dog's IQ - Find Out What You Never IKnew About Your Best Friend" which I know he'll enjoy, or at least get a laugh out of.  There are tons of great things to choose from at every price point - go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment