Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gifts for Her and Her Home...


MollaSpace Paper Pot Toilet Paper and Tissue Paper Holder, Green
Click image to purchase or learn more
I don't know about you, but I really don't like having tissue boxes in my house because I just don't like how they look sitting on my furniture.  Also, I think it's a waste of money to buy tissues when toilet paper works just as well - of course I haven't taken the necessary steps to calculate it out to know if I'm saving money or wasting it by using toilet paper instead of tissue from a box.  I digress -- well, if someone in my household get sick, I do make an exception ...but when I saw this pretty tissue "pot" it definitely made me reconsider my no-tissue-box-on-the-side-table rule. 

 It comes in several great colors (green, matte black, orange, pink, turquoise blue, and white).  The top half comes off and you can fill it with tissues or even a roll of toilet paper - how cool is that!  You can also mix and match colors for a custom look.  I would absolutely place one of these on a piece of furniture in my house whether someone is sick or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment